Friday, March 22, 2013

Moving right along

Well I've been working on the look and design of the blog, added a few buttons for navigation and added some photo content.

I've been shopping and have purchased coordinating fabrics for at least a dozen baby quilts.  The fabric has all been washed and will be ironed this weekend.  Then the fun of putting them together will start.

I already have a buyer for the very first baby quilt from my new adventure.  The quilt is being given as a business gift to a client who is having a baby boy in about two weeks.  I've selected fabrics in browns, creams and greens and the theme is monkeys in the jungle.  Of course I will post as soon as it is completed.

With any luck I'll be able to post the finished quilt within the next week.

Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment