Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Figuring out the Border

Well it's Wednesday and I'm just getting around to posting pictures of my almost finished Hedge Hog.  I say almost finished because my daughter is rethinking the Blue in the border.  So before I sew the border on she needs to decide if we should go to the fabric store and pick out another fabric to replace the blue.  I also have to say that creating the 160 half square triangles for the border was a lot more time consuming than I though it would be, but very glad I was able to complete them this past weekend.  Won't take much to finish this cute little guy now.  The joke with my daughter is that while I was working on piecing all the 2" squares that make up the body she kept calling it a Hippo to be funny.  So now she thinks she'll call her new quilt Hippo the Happy Hedge Hog.

Luv in Stitches
luvinstitches@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment