Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Very First Quilt Sale

Good Morning,

Today I'm shipping my first Baby Quilt!  I know I talked about Monkeys in the Jungle, but it just didn't feel right.  Feel right you ask.... I just means that it wasn't coming together they way I wanted it to and I knew I wanted something brighter.  Trust me, Monkeys in the Jungle is gonna be great for someone out there and I'll post it soon.

So what did I go with?  I changed gears and went with Puppy Transportation.  Which is cute brown puppies driving a Car, Firetruck and a Train.  It's light and dark shades of blue with the primary colors Red, Yellow and Green.  The back is what's called a four patch because it's made up of four different fabrics all cut into 3" squares and pieced together.  I've also personalized the quilt with a label that has the baby's first name and birth date.  Lastly I made a matching Tooth Fairy pillow using the same fabrics as the back of the quilt.

I would love any feedback on the Puppy Transportation quilt pictured below.

Now it's time to decide on my next project.

~ Luv In Stitches ~
luvinstitches@gmail.com


       

No comments:

Post a Comment