Friday, April 5, 2013

Finishing the Hedge Hog

Happy Friday!

This weekend I will be working diligently to finish up a quilt I'm making for my daughter.  It's an adorable Hedge Hog made out of a bazillion 2" squares and 2" half square triangles.  I've got the main body of the Hedge Hog completed and just need to finish sashing or sides which are made up of 160 2" half square triangles.  Not difficult, just time consuming.  I'm really hoping to have the top completely finished on Saturday so that I can quickly put the backing on Sunday.

Here's a peak at part of the finished Hedge Hog..... he's so adorable.  He's put together in 6 blocks and the photo shows 3 of those blocks sewn together.  He's from a line of quilt patterns titled "Patch Pals".  http://quiltmaker.com/patchpals.html

Really looking forward to completing this since this was part of my daughter's birthday present at the end of March.

~ Luv in Stitches ~
luvinstitches@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment